Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold the organisation and its affiliates, officers, agents, members and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through this website, your use thereof, your connection to the Society, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of another. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Society shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this website.
This rest of this website disclaimer is based on a Contractology template. The template is available for use, under a creative commons license, on the Freenetlaw website. Contractology also supplies premium legal templates, including consulting contract templates.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The organisation makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Society does not warrant that: * this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
* the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
* This website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that G & S is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that G & S shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
G & S will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: * to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
* for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
* for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if G & S has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit G & S's liability in respect of any: * death or personal injury caused by G & S's negligence;
* fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of G & S; or
* matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for G & S to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, G & S has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against G & S's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect the Society's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as the Society.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website contains general information about legal matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The legal information on this website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. G & S makes no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, G & S does not warrant that:
* the legal information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or * the legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
This legal disclaimer