MembersThe annual subscriptions for membership of the Cape Town Gilbert and Sullivan Society are due on 1st January of every year. The full membership subscription R120.00. Please remit you subscription to the Society as soon as possible (banking details below).
The Management Committee resolved to offer a 50% discount on full membership subscriptions to bona fide students and to senior citizens. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, it is contingent of emailing me your date of birth and in the case of students, in addition emailing me which learning/training facility you are attending full time. For the purposes of this discount
· Students are defined as members being between 16 and 25 years old (inclusive), attending a recognised learning/training facility full time.
· Senior citizens are those members aged 65 years or older.
Note that the constitution adopted reduced the membership categories to only full, honorary life and production, meaning that the previous categories for couples, pensioners, students and patrons are no more.
Name: Cape Town Gilbert & Sullivan Society
Bank: Standard Bank
Bank Branch Code: 020909
Account No: 07 082 0767
Account Type: Current Account
G&S reference: “Membership: Your Initial & Surname”Membership benefits include
- Access to early announcements for upcoming shows and auditions
- Preferential tickets, seating and discounted
- Social Events
- Newsletter subscription
- Performing opportunities for any level of experience
- Opportunities to be actively involved with backstage crew, make-up, costumes, set construction and scenic art, properties, administration, ticket sales etc